Saturday, August 6, 2011

Business Trip

Hello All!


Sorry for the silence but I have been travelling on business for a week and just needed to catch up on work.

Just a quick updated on the computer we are building. Received the power supply (PC Power and Cooling Silencer Mk II 750W High Performance 80PLUS Silver SLI CrossFire ready Power Supply). Installed into the Case (COOLER MASTER Storm Scout SGC-2000-KKN1-GP Black Steel / Plastic ATX Mid Tower Computer Case) was a breeze and I had to say I was very impressed with how the P-Supply was put together. Cables are nicely bundled and the unit has a good feel to it as well.

Here is the info on the CPU Cooler that I am looking at. “COOLER MASTER V8 RR-UV8-XBU1-GP 120mm Rifle CPU Cooler Intel Core i7 compatible”.

During my business trip I stopped in South Lake Tahoe for a few days and successfully bicycled up Kingsbury Grade and then up to the Tahoe summit. Short ride 8.5 miles one way, but 1600 feet different in altitude. One of those things I wanted to do before I Cycle around Lake Tahoe next year. I wanted to see how I adjust to the thinner Air.
Also celebrated 1st of August in Tahoe.(Switzerlands equivalent of 4th of July).

Till next Saturday.
Hans "The Swiss"

No comments: