Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Just Blogging!

Hello Everyone!


I like to stay away from Technical stuff today and just simply like to communicate with everybody. I encourage you to call or comment on our blog with Questions you might have, cant promised immediate answers but we will answer in a timely manner. Also if there are subjects that you would like us to address let us know and will try our best to get to it quickly.

A bit of personal history. As you might have guessed I am from Switzerland but have made California my new home for the past 30 years. Besides running AdviseTech (which takes up most of my day) I like riding my bike, play golf and spend time on the water. I do enjoy a nice Wine, and collecting Wine is a bit of a hobby of mine. That should do it for know. Look forward hearing from you all.

“The Swiss”

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What about Swiss Cheese, Buendnerfleisch and Grappa?

The Swiss said...

Sorry I forgot.
Hans